Occupy Philadelphia

By Trevor Reeves '14

December 8, 2011

Filed under Blog, Opinion

I understand where the people who’re protesting Wall Street are coming from. I think that they look at this whole mess as the government and the big leagues try to steal their money when those corporate folk don’t pay taxes....

Occupy Philadelphia

By Randy Johnson '14

December 8, 2011

Filed under Blog, Opinion

 Occupy Philadelphia is really a great thing. What they are protesting could change the way a lot of people live in the U.S. for the better. By having the rich start paying more taxes and the poor have a lot of the weight of...

Occupy Philadelpia

By Carly Kiley '15

December 8, 2011

Filed under Blog, Opinion

            “We are the 99%!” What does this mean? It’s the slogan for the protesters inPhiladelphiabecause they believe they pay unfair taxes. The other 1% includes the people who are wealthy. It is unfair because...

Occupy Philadelphia

By Johnny Austin '14

December 8, 2011

Filed under Blog, Opinion

Occupy Philadelphia is not getting any better. There are thousands of people camping on the streets of Philadelphia and other cities’ streets trying to say the rich should give up some money to give to the poor. I agree somewhat...

Occupy Philadelphia

By Elizabeth Douglas '15

December 8, 2011

Filed under Blog, Opinion

Right now over 1,000 protesters are staying on the Broad Street Bridge protesting the unfairness in taxes. They made their point that 99% of the world is suffering when the other 1% are fine. The people in the protest are hoping...

Occupy Philadelphia

By Dom Prate '15

December 8, 2011

Filed under Blog, Opinion

Occupy Philadelphia is a great movement, and I fully agree. I don’t think it’s fair that poor citizens have to pay taxes while the rich and famous just stand around and do nothing. I think protesting is a great way to let...

Occupy Philadelphia

By Danielle Brzozowski '15

December 8, 2011

Filed under Blog, Opinion

          Occupy Philadelphia is outrageous. What the people were protesting for was a great point and was so true, but they shouldn’t be out their like that. They are making our streets look trashy and scummy and making...

Occupy Philadelphia

By Brenda Boody '15

December 8, 2011

Filed under Blog, Opinion

Occupy Philly is a site where protesters are prohibiting the build of a new building that will create hundreds of jobs in Philadelphia. They are saying Obama needs to create jobs, and he is but the protesters are sitting in the...

Occupy Philadelphia

By Anthony Polimeni '14

December 8, 2011

Filed under Blog, Opinion

Occupy Philadelphia is a good thing. People are standing up for what they think is best for them and their peers. It is good to see that people want to work and earn a living instead of sitting at home. It is wrong that the not...

About Shem Miller

About Shem Miller

November 27, 2011

About Jonathan Ladner ’14

About Jonathan Ladner ’14

November 27, 2011

Blog